The LMU offers accommodation to the participants in student residential halls of the Studentenwerk München.
As housing prices in Munich tend to be exceptionally high, especially during the summer months, all our participants are strongly advised to book a place in university accommodation. The room is available until August 25. Unfortunately it is not possible to shorten the renting time and price.
After returning from the opening retreat program staff members will distribute room keys for the student residence.
- August 2
- August 17 (August 25 at the latest)
The participants will reside in one of the LMU student residence “Olympisches Dorf”. The student housing facility is located only a few stations away from the classroom and city center.
About the rooms:
- Each student will have their own private apartment or bungalow with a small kitchen and bathroom (WC + shower).
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, cups, plate and pots) will also be provided.
- Towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire these items according to your own personal needs.
- Internet access is available via Ethernet (LAN) cable. The cable is not provided. Please bring our own.
Please note that student residences are geared towards student needs and financial means. As such do not expect facilities to meet claims on luxury comfort and on pools.
Students with health impairment are kindly asked to inform us in the application process.
During your stay you will be responsible to provide your own meals. You should count on spending approximately 15,00 € per day on food. During the week lunch can be purchased at one of the university’s canteens for 3,00 - 7,00 €.