The number of participants is limited to 30.
Prerequisites for participation are a minimum of one year of university study in law or political sciences, basic knowledge of Public International Law and a very good command of written and spoken English. Professors will not be able to accommodate language difficulties. Knowledge of German is not necessary.
Application period starts January 1, 2022
Before you apply, please prepare the following documents as pdf files for upload:
1. Personal Statement (in English)
Applicants should briefly explain why they wish to take part in the course and describe their level of knowledge of Public International Law. The statement should not exceed one page.
2. Curriculum Vitae (in English)
Please provide a CV. You may use the Euro Pass format if you do not have your own form:
3. Academic Transcript
Please enclose a transcript of results for all relevant exams in law or political sciences you have taken so far. You should hand in an official document issued by your home university. The transcript may be in English or German and should explain the grading system. If there is no official translation available, you can attach an English translation of your own.
You may also upload a copy of your exam results in previous higher education.
Deadlines for application
- First application period: March 1, 2022, 12:00 pm CEST (noon)
- Second application period: May 1, 2022, 12:00 pm CEST (noon)
Deadlines for payment
- Payment deadline for the registration fee: immediately after receiving the e-mail confirming your participation (regardless of any tuition fee waiver that may be granted)
- Payment deadline 1st application period: March 1, 2022
- Payment deadline 2nd application period: May 1, 2022